Professional Tank Cleaning has the plant shut down/turn around experience, highly trained personnel, and specialized equipment to achieve the highest level of efficiency thus saving time and increasing value to your bottom line. Our project management team reviews each job to determine the best solution to minimize downtime and successfully complete each assigned task safely and efficiently. Our team will tactfully asses your plant shut down, turn around needs and design a customized game plan to effectively achieve your end game result.
Professional Tank Cleaning’s Environmental Health & Safety Department go through great measures to train our personnel in the classroom before they are certified to perform the work for your plant turn around. We are a safety culture company and we have zero-tolerance for unsafe practices in the field. What sets us apart from our competition? This is summarized below:
- SSPC QP-1 Certification (The Society for Protective Coatings)
- Certified Skilled Tradesmen: C7 Abrasive Blasters, C12 Spray Applicators, C13 Water Jetting
- Full-Time NACE Coating Inspector on Staff (National Assoc. of Corrosion Engineers)
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Certified Technicians
- Hazardous Confined Space Training
- Avetta Consortium Certified
- NADCA Certified Air Duct Cleaners
- EPA Registered and Compliant
- Random Drug Testing
- Geo-Specific Pumping and Waste Transporter Licenses and Permits
- Factory Trained & Certified Applicators for many of the leading industrial coating manufacturers: International Paints, Devoe Coatings, PPG, Carboline, Sherwin Williams, Hemple, Tnemec, 3M Scotchkote and Belzona.